Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Long Time, No See

     After about a month of neglecting this blog, followed by some deliberation, followed by posting something, followed by deleting that post, followed by some more deliberation, I have come up with this entry (and all for a blog which nobody reads, I know).
     I have decided that as this blog is the official website of my not-so-official micro-nation, it will be  my point of view - more specifically, my rants. This means that most of the future posts are likely to be very opinionated and very long winded. That or random musings which I can't think of where to put (which to be honest are will probably also end up very opinionated and very long winded, so just don't say I didn't warn you).
     Apart from that, if you happen to have come here from Figment, please read my book and, however you have managed to stumble over this, please comment. Please...

❤Meggz

No comments:

Post a Comment